Join us for this live immersive workshop to learn how primary care providers can practice what they preach and inspire change. This activity centers around video segments that depict patient-provider conversations thanks to skilled actors with the University of Delaware Healthcare Theater Program.
Live In-Person Workshop on Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 4:30-5:00 PM EDT: Registration & Dinner
- 5:00-8:00 PM EDT: Workshop
Key Reasons to Attend
- Equip yourself to discuss obesity with patients compassionately and accurately, using the latest clinical evidence
- Learn tips and tactics to personalize treatment plans to help people meet their long-term goals and prevent obesity-related comorbidities
- Analyze patient-provider videos to gain insight on best practices for shared decision-making to overcome barriers to obesity management