News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- UF Health IT named to InformationWeek’s top business innovators of 2013, Health Care’s Most Wired
December 5, 2013
UF Health IT wins two awards for innovation in health care information technology.
- UF Health diabetes expert elected president of the American Diabetes Association
December 4, 2013
A University of Florida Health physician and expert on Type 1 diabetes has been elected president of the American Diabetes Association.
- Class of 2017 marks rite of passage
November 27, 2013
Students from the UF College of Medicine class of 2017 received their new, bright white medical coats at the White Coat Ceremony Nov. 24.
- College of Medicine breaks ground on new George T. Harrell, M.D., Medical Education Building
November 25, 2013
The UF College of Medicine broke ground on the new George T. Harrell, M.D., Medical Education Building Nov. 22.
- Circumcisions in older boys and related costs skyrocket in Florida, UF Health study shows
November 13, 2013
Since the state of Florida defunded routine circumcisions in newborns, circumcisions in older boys and costs to the state have skyrocketed.
- University of Florida College of Medicine welcomes new pediatric neurology chief
November 13, 2013
The University of Florida College of Medicine welcomed Peter B. Kang, M.D., to its faculty on Nov. 1 as the new chief of pediatric neurology.
- Alumni Portraits: Saluting our Gator docs
November 12, 2013
- UF department of ophthalmology receives grant for research on blinding diseases
November 8, 2013
The University of Florida department of ophthalmology has received a $110,000 grant from Research to Prevent Blindness to support research into the causes, treatment and prevention of blinding eye...