News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- UF College of Medicine names chief of the division of transplantation surgery
July 26, 2016
Kenneth Andreoni, M.D., has been named the new chief of the division of transplantation surgery at the UF College of Medicine. He oversees the division’s kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation...
- Stay informed during hospital emergencies
July 12, 2016
The UF Alert System recently expanded to better communicate emergency notifications to our UF Health faculty and staff.
- New badges for UF Health employees
July 6, 2016
This fall, faculty and staff at UF Health Shands, UF Health Physicians and UF College of Medicine in Gainesville will adopt new UF Health-branded IDs.
- UF Medicine with more byte
July 1, 2016
Learn more about the UF College of Medicine through the free Florida Physician magazine iPad app, which allows you to delve deeper into the stories featured in the magazine’s pages through...
- Celebrating a legacy and a new beginning
June 30, 2016
Loren Bonenclark, MPAS ’16, followed in her mother's footsteps when she graduated from the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies on June 18.
- Alumni Portrait: Michael Crimi Jr., PA ’92
June 27, 2016
As president and CEO of several patient care facilities in Florida, physician assistant Michael Crimi Jr. puts his business smarts and medical knowledge to work.
- “Bath salt” drug spurs psychosis-like condition in the brain, UF Health study finds
June 8, 2016
“Bath salt” drugs can spur psychosis-like condition in the brain, new study finds.
- New coats for PA class of 2017
June 7, 2016
Students from the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies receive white coats in ceremony June 3.