News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- New coat, new responsibilities
November 24, 2015
The Mark S. Gold, M.D. ’75, Distinguished Professor and Alumnus White Coat Ceremony Nov. 22 marked the transition from basic to clinical science studies for the class of 2019.
- Please take the UF faculty-staff climate survey by Nov. 27
November 13, 2015
UF President W. Kent Fuchs and Council on Diversity Chair Ron Anderson have asked faculty and staff to complete a Faculty-Staff Climate Survey. Please contribute your valuable insights on behalf of...
- A celebration of science
November 10, 2015
UF Health Science Center faculty members recognized at fourth annual Celebrating Distinction Ceremony.
- Introducing new web and mobile message system
November 3, 2015
Spok will be used to securely share PHI/clinical information.
- Interest group raises funds, awareness during Epidermolysis Bullosa Awareness Week
November 2, 2015
The UF College of Medicine Dermatology Interest Group organized an awareness event for Epidermolysis Bullosa Awareness Week, recognized annually during the last week of October to educate people about...
- WATCH: The Mark S. Gold, M.D. ’75, Distinguished Professor and Alumnus White Coat Ceremony
October 26, 2015
Watch the College of Medicine’s class of 2019 White Coat Ceremony here.
- Deep-sea bacteria could help neutralize greenhouse gas, researchers find
October 22, 2015
Deep-sea bacteria could be used to neutralize greenhouse gas, UF Health researchers find.
- A reunion to remember
October 21, 2015
UF College of Medicine graduates celebrated Alumni Weekend by reminiscing and reconnecting with one another, interacting with students and touring the new medical education building.