News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- Renowned expert in orthopedic medicine, founding member of College of Medicine, passes away
July 21, 2014
Renowned orthopedic medicine expert and founding faculty member Dr. William Enneking has passed away.
- College of Medicine professor honored by alma mater
July 18, 2014
Nancy S. Hardt, M.D., H.S. ’81, H.S. ’90, received recognition for her service efforts and leadership in medicine and her community.
- Four COM faculty become inaugural CTSI Mentor Academy members
July 17, 2014
UF College of Medicine faculty members completed the 2013-2014 Master Mentor Program and became some of the first members of the Clinical and Transitional Science Institute Mentor Academy.
- A heart full of philanthropy
July 17, 2014
UF Health patient donates more than $400 in gift cards to Pediatric Heart Transplant Program.
- Calorie restriction with resveratrol key to kick-starting cell health
July 16, 2014
UF researchers find calorie restriction and resveratrol to be key in maintaining cell health.
- UF Health hospitals recognized among nation’s best
July 15, 2014
UF Health Shands Hospital ranked in U.S. News & World Report.
- High schoolers discover careers in medicine
July 11, 2014
UF summer institute gives minority high schoolers glimpse into health care careers, college life
- UF research finds association between certain pain relievers and heart attack
July 9, 2014
Postmenopausal women who use certain pain relievers could be increasing their risk of heart attack, stroke and death.