News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- Save the date: South campus groundbreaking
December 16, 2014
The groundbreaking for the new UF Health Heart & Vascular Hospital and UF Health Neuromedicine Hospital will take place Jan. 23.
- Surgical mask now required for those without flu vaccination
December 8, 2014
All UF Health Shands employees and UF clinical faculty and staff who provide care or work in patient-care areas who haven’t received a flu vaccination are now required to wear a surgical mask in...
- Higher birth weight indicates better performance in school
December 4, 2014
UF, Northwestern researchers find link between birth weight and academic success in school.
- UF Health Bridge to launch Jan. 12
December 3, 2014
Beginning Jan. 12, all UF Health faculty and staff computers will default to the Bridge as the web browser homepage. Training sessions are now open for registration.
- UF Health North Campus Main Street renovations
December 2, 2014
Starting Dec. 6 through the spring, construction teams will begin renovations for a portion of UF Health North Campus Main Street.
- Earning the uniform
November 25, 2014
The UF College of Medicine White Coat Ceremony on Nov. 23 marked the transition from basic to clinical science for the class of 2018.
- Alumni Weekend reconnects more than 200 medical, PA alumni
November 24, 2014
Reunion classes for the UF College of Medicine and the School of Physician Assistant Studies celebrated Alumni Weekend by reminiscing and reconnecting with one another and interacting with students.
- Alumni Portrait: Alison Clarke DeSouza, M.D. ’79
November 13, 2014