News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- UF College of Medicine graduates 133 in annual commencement ceremony
May 24, 2016
New physicians inspired to be ‘powerful change aid’ in their communities.
- UF Medicine with more byte
May 23, 2016
Learn more about the UF College of Medicine through the free Florida Physician magazine iPad app, which allows you to delve deeper into the stories featured in the magazine’s pages through...
- Celebrating Commencement
May 20, 2016
Members of the UF College of Medicine class of 2016 reflect on their time as medical students. On Saturday, May 21, they will take their first steps as physicians at the UF College of Medicine...
- School of Physician Assistant Studies receives national recognition
May 16, 2016
The University of Florida School of Physician Assistant Studies class of 2016 received the Outstanding Student Society award from the American Academy of Physician Assistants during a recent meeting...
- Christensen posthumously receives Hippocratic Award
May 13, 2016
Dr. Richard C. Christensen’s wife, Kathy, and son, Chris, accepted the UF College of Medicine Hippocratic Award on his behalf during a ceremony held May 3, nearly six months after the beloved...
- Scholarship lunch brings donors, students together
May 6, 2016
The UF College of Medicine Office of Development and Alumni Affairs held its first annual scholarship lunch April 8.
- Regina Bussing, M.D., named chair of the UF department of psychiatry
May 6, 2016
UF College of Medicine names Regina Bussing, M.D., chair of psychiatry. A professor in the departments of psychiatry, pediatrics and clinical and health psychology, Bussing has served as interim...
- WATCH: Class of 2016 Commencement Ceremony
April 29, 2016
Join students from the UF College of Medicine's class of 2016 as they embark on the next chapter of their lives. Watch commencement here live on Saturday, May 21.