News & Events
Recent News from the Insider
- Calling all employee artists!
September 23, 2016
Nov. 1 is the deadline for faculty and staff to submit original photos for consideration to be displayed in the new hospitals opening in December 2017.
- UF Health IT celebrates National Customer Service Week
September 21, 2016
Join UF Health IT Oct. 7 as they celebrate National Customer Service Week with an Open House.
- Honors Convocation recognizes excellence
September 20, 2016
UF College of Medicine students from the classes of 2017, 2018 and 2019 received awards at the college’s annual Honors Convocation Sept. 19.
- Sixty years of innovation and collaboration
September 16, 2016
The University of Florida College of Medicine celebrates 60th anniversary with two days of events.
- Elizabeth Ruszczyk named UF chief privacy officer, assumes integrated role
September 12, 2016
The University of Florida has named Elizabeth Ruszczyk as the new UF-wide chief privacy officer. She will hold this appointment along with her continuing position as vice president for privacy and...
- UF College of Medicine to host National Deans’ Panel Sept. 8
September 7, 2016
On Thursday, Sept. 8, the UF College of Medicine will host a National Deans’ Panel with medical school deans from around the country as part of its 60th anniversary celebration.
- Flu vaccinations available Sept. 7
September 6, 2016
Starting Sept. 7, UF Health Shands Occupational Health Services (OHS) and the UF Student Health Care Center (SHCC) will team up to provide flu vaccinations to faculty, staff and students.
- In the fight against sepsis, time means everything
September 6, 2016
Septic patients rely on quick recognition and lifesaving response from clinical staff.